Ways to Give
- Online – Schedule a one-time or recurring contribution via bank draft, credit card, or debit card. Click here to give online.
- Text Giving – Simply text your contribution amount to 84321. If it’s your first time doing this, you’ll need to setup your payment information. You can also specify a specific fund by texting the amount and adding the fund name to the text. Here is a list of available funds:
- General Fund
- Kingdom Offering: missions
- Building Fund: building
- Disaster Relief: relief
- During a Service – Use an offering envelope and drop in one of the offering boxes located throughout the sanctuary.
- Mail – Contributions may also be mailed to the church office: Celebration Church, PO Box 98208, Raleigh, NC 27624
Contributions are tax deductible. Yearly contribution statements are mailed out by January 31st. Email email@example.com with any questions.
We appreciate your faithfulness and generosity as we continue to build the Kingdom of God together.
The Key to Giving: “…They first gave themselves to the Lord…” – 2 Cor. 8:5
Why Should I Tithe? 8 Reasons from God’s Word:
- Because God commanded it. – Lev. 27:30
- Because Jesus commends it. – Matt. 23:23
- Tithing demonstrates that God has first place in my life. – Deut. 14:23
- Tithing reminds me that everything was given to me by God! – Deut. 8:18
- Tithing expresses my gratitude towards God. – Ps. 116:12, Deut. 16:17
- God says that refusing to tithe is stealing from Him! – Mal. 3:8-10
- Tithing gives God a chance to prove he exists and wants to bless you! – Mal. 3:10
- Tithing proves that I really Love God. – John 14:15, 2 Cor. 8:7 – 8